The Head of Sales will create and execute strategies to build sales, revenue, and brand awareness of Brite Labs in the regulated California cannabis market. This position will report to the Chief of Staff, but work closely with the entire executive staff.
- Oversee all sales and distribution for the California market
- Design and oversee the sales organization of the company and the route to market by region
- Deliver on short and long-term sales goals and quotas
- Manage a growing team of sales reps in Northern and Southern California; includes defining territories, account lists, quotas, methodologies, tools and forecasting techniques.
- Define sales reports and ROI on specific efforts
- Initiate and maintain strong relationships with Finance, Marketing, Fulfillment and Sales personnel
- Work closely with Marketing to define and execute all go to market campaigns, strategies and tactics.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Proven leadership experience in leading and driving sales teams across an organization is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent understanding of the California cannabis market including key relationships within the network
- Proficient interpersonal and collaboration skills required
- Available to work extended hours to meet critical deadlines is required
- Ability to build relationships and be a strong, charismatic leader
- Ability to handle intensive travel schedule and travel throughout California according to business needs
- Must be able to travel as needed
Brite Labs is an Oakland, CA company dedicated to raising the bar on cannabis. Our products are thoughtfully cultivated on California farms and carefully crafted to maintain botanical integrity. We value quality over commercialism, never use additives, and are always looking to advance and share our knowledge of a plant that is continually revealing its wonders to us. We have aggressive growth plans as the legal market develops and consumer adoption evolves.